There is a deep sense of sorrow in the local movie industry as news about the death of Mombasa born Kenyan actress Maureen Wanza that broke out today morning having passed on during child birth whereas the child died too later after the delivery.
|Maureen Wanza. PhotoCredits #AshineyPictures|
She was an active member of the local movie industry entertainment scene from ”Sumu that airs on K24Tv and Moyo Series that airs on Citizen TV.”
She meant a lot to fans, friends, family, upcoming actors and actresses, and in the film industry they have lost a role model that they looked up to.
Her colleagues couldn’t hide their shock about Wanza’s death. Some explaining how she was a social, friendly and good person and beyond that she was also a hard working person that always shared ideas with them and had words of encouragement terming her a darling to their hearts forever.
READ ALSO…..Exclusive!!! ”Kosa Uchekwe” Coastal Rapper SHESHEE MAN to launch Video on ‘Celebrity Thursday’ at Club Valencia.
|Wanza at a past cast.|
Friends took to social media to write condolence messages on her Facebook timeline and here is some of them……
- Martin Munene Mombasa art fraternity is mourning,,may our good Lord Rest your soul in Eternal peace. Sincere condolences to close friends,family and Workmates (Ashiner Pictures) #RIPMaureenWanza It’s well.
- King’ori Brian is with Maureen Wanza.I’m broken as if I knew her personally. She was the fun on TV i wished i had of my girlfriend. A true coastarian/national actor icon. #RipMaureenWanza
- Carolyne Rita Mutua Rest Kelitu you will surely be missed Praying for your son Watch over your prince dear. This only Jehovah can make us understand. #RipMaureenWanza
- Djlenium Daktari Its A Sad Day. Death again you rob us. Eish!! #RipMaureenWanza
- Stephanie Maseki Mombasa we Mourn yet again! !!
The Art Fraternity we mourn again!!
Rest Well Wanza.
Angels are all in Heaven.#JesusTakeTheWheel
- Martin Munene #Naelewa Death Ni Birth..Birth Ni Patch Kwa Garment Ya Life…Kwa Duck/Dark,DIRT ni life…as a Stakeholder In The Coastal ArtistiC Culture,..The Demise Of Lioness/Empress/Queen, Actress Maureen Wanza, Is A Big Blow To The Art Fraternity In MOMBASA Coastal region and KENYA at large ! I Send My Sincere Heartfelt Condolences To The Family,friends And Workmates ! I Pray That The Supreme FillS You With Alot Of Courage And Patience !! Namaste ! #RipMaureenWanza
- Mohammed JUMA Said – chatu.,bodyGoon too soon my dear colleague,rest in peace sis Laiki. Maureen Wanza, MOLA ailaze roho Yako pema kwenye wema Dada. #RipMaureenWanza
- Princess Pris Maganga Sitting at home watching SUMU
- Juma Shibe Vidole vyangu navihisi vizito sana kutype R.I.P naona nikama utanisuta kuniambia bado hujakufa. Kweli nimesadiki kwamba dunia mapito na kila nafsi itaonja mauti. Ulikuwa mjasiri na bidii kutimiza ndoto zako ukapanga uliyopanga kumbe Mungu amekupangia yake. Tulikupenda lakini Mungu amekupenda zaidi.
R. I. P Maureen Wanza,(Stelah wa Almasi,Sasha wa Sumu,Swabrina wa Kashfa)
From Him we came and to Him we’ll ALL be back #RipMaureenWanza
May God rest her soul in peace and continue to be with her family.
For advertisement, Interviews, events, Birthdays etc call in on +254727600925